Teams and Cost
3 Athlete Teams (RX / Scaled)
1. Co-ed - 2 Male & 1 Female or 2 Female & 1 Male (RX)
2. Co-ed - 2 Male & 1 Female or 2 Female & 1 Male (Scaled)
3. Men (RX)
4. Men (Scaled)
5. Women (RX)
6. Women (Scaled)
$315 per TeamSign up before April 1st for $225!
All participants will receive a T-shirt and grab bag from our sponsors!
Workouts will be released March 1st, 2020.
While the whole event will test athletes’ endurance, all (3) workouts will utilize three different modalities to include
1. functional fitness (calisthenics and/or weightlifting dumbbells/kettlebells to test strength)
2. swimming (surface swim to test speed)
3. underwater work (subsurface movements to test and mental capacity)
RX workouts will be in the 13ft deep end of the pool with prescribed weights.
Scaled workouts will be in the 7ft shallow end of the pool with scaled weights.
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prices in each category (18 prizes)
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place for overall (3 Prizes)
MAY 16th, 2020
William Woollett Jr. Aquatics Center
-Provide a competitive and fun environment in a team oriented, functional fitness, and water confidence event.
-Donate 10% of proceeds to the Challenge Athletes Foundation
0800 - 0830: Registration
0830 - 0845: Opening Remarks / Safety / SOM Brief
0845 - 0900: Movement / water demo’s (no reps etc)
0900 - 0930: National Anthem / Prep Time
0930 - 1100: Workout 1
1100 - 1230: Workout 2
1230 - 1245: UTL DEMO
1300 - 1430: Workout 3
1430 - 1500: Awards / Closing Remarks